Hasbro Unveils New Licensed Consumer Products at Brand Licensing Europe 2023
Celebrating its 100th anniversary, Hasbro returns to Brand Licensing Europe (October 4-6, 2023) this year with a full slate of announcements alongside new and existing licensing partners. From entertainment with A-list guest stars to dazzling fashion and footwear, innovative toys and so much more, Hasbro is delivering something for every fan.
Hasbro’s Purpose is to create joy and community for all people around the world, one game, one toy, one story at a time. With Licensed Consumer Products offices around the world and a strong base of over 1,800 licensees, Hasbro continues to serve its Purpose by delivering product innovations and captivating entertainment for fans of all ages through endless consumer touchpoints, including the following all-new partnerships and collaborations launching across the globe.
Let's dive in and see what's new for BLE across Hasbro’s extraordinary portfolio of brands – PEPPA PIG, TRANSFORMERS, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, MY LITTLE PONY and more!
- PEPPA PIG x Katy Perry (Global): Katy Perry, will join the beloved PEPPA PIG franchise as a guest voice star in an episode from the all-new, 3-part PEPPA PIG Wedding Party Special that is set to premiere in Spring 2024.
- PEPPA PIG x Orlando Bloom (Global): Orlando Bloom will also join the PEPPA PIG franchise as a guest voice star in an episode from the 3-part PEPPA PIG Wedding Party Specialthat is set to premiere in Spring 2024.
PEPPA PIG Wedding Party Special – Katy Perry (Photo Credit: Hasbro)
Fashion & Beauty
- PEPPA PIG x H&A (EMEA): The Queen of Preschool is helping little ones practice good hygiene through a range of Health & Beauty products from H&A, the UK’s leading supplier of bath accessories. Launching in AW2023 with products releasing throughout 2024, the PEPPA PIG range includes a bubble bath set, lip balm, dental sent and bath confetti.
- PEPPA PIG x JoJo Maman Bébé (EMEA): In 2024, The popular boutique mother & baby brand, JoJo Maman Bébé is launching a PEPPA PIG children’s apparel collection of day, outerwear and swimwear, with a special focus on detail and embroidery.
- PEPPA PIG x Peers Hardy Group (EMEA): Peers Hardy, a leading specialist watch, clock, jewelry and gift group, is creating PEPPA PIG-inspired jewelry which will launch at retailers like Samuels/ F.Hinds.
- TRANSFORMERS x Irregular Choice (EMEA): Ahead of TRANSFORMERS’ 40th anniversary in 2024, UK-based footwear brand Irregular Choice is launching an epic 27-piece selection of unisex shoes, bags & accessories that feature fan-favorite Autobots and Decepticons – OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, STARSCREAM & SOUNDWAVE. Think light up bags & boots with removable jet wings! The limited-edition collection will be available for purchase December 1, 2023 at irregularchoice.com.
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS x Hatstore (EMEA): The premium home of headwear shop, Hatstore, is bringing a collection of hats based on the much-loved entertainment and gaming franchise, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS. With D&D caps already available online in Europe and the UK, further designs are slated to launch soon, ahead of D&D’s momentous 50th anniversary next year. The deal was brokered by leading global licensing agency, Wildbrain CPLG.
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS x KOI (EMEA): KOI, a British-designed vegan footwear brand known for boundary-pushing styles that blend genres, has been tapped to create a stylish range of D&D footwear so fans can rock their fandom everywhere they go.
- DUNGEONS & DRAGONS x Mavi (EMEA): World class fashion and lifestyle brand, Mavi, collaborates with DUNGEONS & DRAGONS to deliver a brand-new range of t-shirts for men, available for purchase now at Mavi stores and online in Turkey. The four graphic designs reflect the heritage of the iconic gaming brand. The deal was brokered by leading global licensing agency, Wildbrain CPLG.
- Hasbro x Shirtstore (EMEA): Shirtstore, the online retailer boasting massive selections of cool and funny apparel, teamed up with Hasbro to launch on-demand goods based on beloved brands, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY and G.I. JOE. Products including t-shirts, hoodies and sweatshirts are available now online in Europe and the UK, with brand-new designs slated to launch soon. The deal was brokered by leading global licensing agency, Wildbrain CPLG.
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS x Mavi (Photo Credit: Mavi)
Home / Travel
- PEPPA PIG x Bibado (EMEA): The fan-favourite preschool character is expanding its GROW WITH PEPPA segment by working with Bibado, the award-winning weaning company, to launch PEPPA PIG bibs and cutlery to help make mealtimes fun for little ones.
- PEPPA PIG x Lentil Snacks/Seabrooks (EMEA): PEPPA PIG is making snack time more fun for kids alongside their first best friend through Seabrook eatables. Following the Food & Beverage company’s popular PEPPA PIG Cheesy Lentil Puffs launch at major retailers like LIDL, ALDI, ASDA and Ocado, Seabrooks is launching tasty PEPPA-themed Sour Cream Hoops with ALDI this Fall 2023.
- PEPPA PIG x Luxury Nursery Company (EMEA): Furthering the GROW WITH PEPPA line, The Luxury Nursery Company, will develop a collection of PEPPA PIG soft play products. As a brand that offers stylish products for every modern parent looking for alternative options to regular nursery and playroom décor, the Luxury Nursery is elevating PEPPA PIG’s playtime catalog with beautifully crafted designs that double as décor, making parents feel like their homes are a little more in order.
- PEPPA PIG x Modern Cloth Nappies (EMEA): Modern Cloth Nappies, creators of award-winning reusable cloth nappies are bringing PEPPA PIG into their product offerings through an all-new line of branded nappies and accessories.
PEPPA PIG x Modern Cloth Nappies (Photo Credit: Modern Cloth Nappies)
- PEPPA PIG x Ravensburger (EMEA): The German toy and game company, Ravensburger, just launched a fun and colourful action game starring PEPPA PIG and friends. Players use the sturdy toy camera to ‘take photos’ of their favourite characters from the beloved series. The player collecting four photos of their friend first is the winner. Available at retail now.
- PEPPA PIG x TOMY (EMEA): TOMY, the leading global designer, producer and marketer of a broad range of innovative, high-quality toys that kids and parents love, is enhancing the GROW WITH PEPPA collection with all-new products, including Toomies’ PEPPA’s Activity House, Pull Along PEPPA and PEPPA’s Nesting Family – available for purchase now.
- PEPPA PIG x Trends (EMEA): Hasbro’s PEPPA learning range continues to expand with long-time partner, Trends who create a diverse range of top-quality toys, gadgets and gifts. Launching at retailers like Argos and Amazon this Fall 2023 are the new PEPPA & Friends Piano and Shop with PEPPA interactive toys.
- MY LITTLE PONY x Fuzzikins (EMEA): Introducing MY LITTLE PONY and the world of Fuzzikins! PlayMonster, which believes in the power of play to make a positive difference in people's lives, just launched a new range where kids and families can colour and accessorise with Sunny, Izzy and Pipp. Each set includes a MY LITTLE PONY figurine, stamper pens with cutie marks, accessories and stickers. Create, rinse and recolour for endless creativity. Available now at retail.
- TRANSFORMERS x BOTI (Global): Newly available now at retail are the TRANSFORMERS Battle Cubes by BOTI, makers of ultimate collectible toys. Battle Cubes have been a huge hit with audiences, with a range of collectable, themed cubes which offer an engaging gameplay and new ways for fans to explore their favourite entertainment characters. The deal was brokered by leading global licensing agency, Wildbrain CPLG.
- TRANSFORMERS x Character Options (EMEA): UK-based toy company, Character Options, is helping fans have fun with TRANSFORMERS through the newly launched Flying Heroes OPTIMUS PRIME. Make the Autobot fly fast, far and high! Grip the cord, rip the cord then watch him fly high up into the sky. The harder you pull the cord, the faster he will spin and the higher he will fly.
- TRANSFORMERS x Sambro (EMEA): Sambro International Ltd., the global licensed goods supplier, is set to debut a brand-new range of TRANSFORMERS plush, outdoor and novelty stationery toys for 2024 and beyond. The line includes the TRANSFORMERS: EARTHSPARK series-inspired 28cm Lil Bodz™, the instantly recognisable soft toys with large, stylised heads and little bodies, a medium plush range, plus Puzzle Palz™ 3D character erasers and more. Launching in SS24 is the TRANSFORMERS Water Blaster Backpack – the perfect toy for hours of endless outdoor fun.
- TRANSFORMERS & POWER RANGERS x Rubie’s (EMEA): Rubie’s has teamed up with Hasbro to create brand-new TRANSFORMERS and POWER RANGERS costumes and dress up accessories for families in the EMEA region.
TRANSFORMERS x Character Options Flying Heroes Optimus Prime (Photo Credit: Character Options)
PEPPA PIG x TOMY Nesting Set (Photo Credit: TOMY)
MY LITTLE PONY x Fuzzikins Izzy (Photo Credit: PlayMonster)